- If you are a business owner, then QuickWatch allows you to calculate your yearly IT budget in 10 minutes or less.
- If you are a user, then QuickWatch allows you to treat your computer like you would any other appliance… Just use it!
- If your site gets hacked and you don’t know it, how much will it cost you when Google removes your website from all searches?
- If your site gets corrupted and you need to restore your website who is backing it up and how do you restore it? Most web hosts do not backup anything.
- How much does it cost if your site is not built properly and search engines do not show your website?
- How much does it cost when you need to update your site? $100 per hour? $200 per hour?
There are so many questions and issues and concerns… it can make your head swim. We cover everything. Not only do we monitor your site for attacks 24/7, we also backup your we site for you and include time for improvement with a friendly web guru. We even build a FREE website with our Ultimate plan!
Everything you need is covered for one monthly fee.
- Our staff is made up of well-paid, highly-trained engineers… not inexpensive crank-turners and script-readers.
- You will have an assigned tech. That’s right! You get your same, super tech each time. This tech will know your computers inside and out!
- We don’t give immediate support as soon as you call in to the first available guy. What we do is better! When you contact us, we schedule your designated tech for a day/time that works best for you.
- If it is an emergency, we will prioritize the job and can book another tech ASAP if your assigned tech is not available soon enough.
- We often achieve same-day and usually next-day support for even non-emergency requests.
- If there is a night or weekend emergency, we are available. Just send an emergency service request using this site. These emergency emails are pushed to us nights and weekends.
Even though we are unable to make custom scan profiles for each customer, the different profiles we have seem to fit the vast majority of everyone’s needs.
A Full Scan will scan every file. You don’t want to run this every day because it puts unwanted stress on your hard drive. The Quick Scan looks in common infection locations. Active Protection tries to block infections before they get into your computer.
- Night Scan (default)
FULL SCAN: 12:00 midnight on Sunday
QUICK SCAN: 12:00 midnight on Wednesday, Friday
ACTIVE PROTECTION = Enabled
- Day Scan
FULL SCAN: 12:00 noon on Sunday
QUICK SCAN: 12:00 noon on Wednesday, Friday
ACTIVE PROTECTION = Enabled
Off-Site Backup Schedules:
After the initial backup, daily backups typically take from 2-10 minutes. However, the first backup will run for days or weeks, depending on how much stuff you have. Because of this, we have times when we throttle how much of your internet bandwidth we use for off-site backup. This allows your backup to continue where it left off as soon as the throttle time passes!
- Night Run (default home-user)
DAILY BACKUP START: 2 am daily
THROTTLE BACKUP FROM: 8 am to 11 pm
- Evening Run (default business-user)
DAILY BACKUP START: 8 pm daily
THROTTLE BACKUP FROM: 8 am to 7 pm
- Day Run
DAILY BACKUP START: 7 am daily
THROTTLE BACKUP FROM: 8 pm to 6 am